Friday 23 November 2012

Whats inside the box ?

So it has been a very busy couple of weeks but finally my installation is complete! I really cannot wait to show my group members and also the public my work! I edited my final images so that they would stand out more when being place in the box , below are my final outcomes. I decided to go forth with my little gallery idea inside the box, as the project is about the weather. 

I really want to show to people that the reason why I used a gallery space is because the outside is such a uncontrollable place with the weather that when it's placed in a confined and small place it is now controlled.












I am so happy that i have finished constructing my installation piece! I decided on having the photographs on the side of the box in a anti clockwork motion from morning to night and also have the photographs that are on the left wall to be hanging as well as on the wall so that it will give the box more depth and interest.  My light is working perfectly and I have taped the wires into place so that they are not seen when looking through the peephole.  To give the box more of a gallery feel I have placed two chairs , this will also give the box more depth.

I am now all set for the exhibition and quite confident with my final outcome!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment