Saturday 17 November 2012

Photographs from other shoots

My shoot that I had taken the other day really inspired me to keep on taking photographs especially of the Sea front and the surroundings. I find that the landscape photography for this project would be much more interesting rather than taking photographs of individual objects. I took a bus journey to where our exhibition is being held, The Mumbles Yacht Club, and decided to take some photographs from the sun roof as you could see the whole of the Swansea coast. 

These photographs were taken as the sun was going down and what interested me the most was the formation of the clouds in the sky and also the colouration. I found that these photographs that I had taken were quite flat and not as interesting as the photographs I had taken in the last shoot. 



After taking the photographs above , I noticed the sky changing colouration as the minutes went on so I carried on taking photographs until I could not capture anymore light within the photograph. 



When looking at these photographs I have really come to an understanding of the change of weather and colouration throughout the day on the sea front.

 I believe that I could really document the weather changes on the sea front from morning until night, showing the changes that happens on a day to day basis and as the weather is a very important aspect to sailing, I believe that it will tie in nicely with the maritime theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment